Present address: Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Range-wide genetic homogeneity in the California sea mussel (Mytilus californianus): a comparison of allozymes, nuclear DNA markers, and mitochondrial DNA sequences
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 4222–4232, October 2008
How to Cite
ADDISON, J. A., ORT, B. S., MESA, K. A. and POGSON, G. H. (2008), Range-wide genetic homogeneity in the California sea mussel (Mytilus californianus): a comparison of allozymes, nuclear DNA markers, and mitochondrial DNA sequences. Molecular Ecology, 17: 4222–4232. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03905.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2008
- Received 4 June 2008; revision received 16 July 2008; accepted 17 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!