Present address: Laboratoire Génome et Développement des Plantes, UMR 5096 CNRS-IRD-Université de Perpignan, 52 avenue Paul Alduy, 66860 Perpignan, France.
The enigmatic invasive Spartina densiflora: A history of hybridizations in a polyploidy context
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 4304–4316, October 2008
How to Cite
FORTUNE, P. M., SCHIERENBECK, K., AYRES, D., BORTOLUS, A., CATRICE, O., BROWN, S. and AINOUCHE, M. L. (2008), The enigmatic invasive Spartina densiflora: A history of hybridizations in a polyploidy context. Molecular Ecology, 17: 4304–4316. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03916.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 12 May 2008; revision received 23 July 2008; accepted 24 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!