The genetic mosaic suggests a new role for hitchhiking in ecological speciation
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 4334–4345, October 2008
How to Cite
VIA, S. and WEST, J. (2008), The genetic mosaic suggests a new role for hitchhiking in ecological speciation. Molecular Ecology, 17: 4334–4345. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03921.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 16 April 2008; revision received 9 May 2008; accepted 23 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!