High sexual reproduction and limited contemporary dispersal in the ectomycorrhizal fungus Tricholoma scalpturatum: new insights from population genetics and spatial autocorrelation analysis
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 20, pages 4433–4445, October 2008
How to Cite
CARRICONDE, F., GRYTA, H., JARGEAT, P., MOUHAMADOU, B. and GARDES, M. (2008), High sexual reproduction and limited contemporary dispersal in the ectomycorrhizal fungus Tricholoma scalpturatum: new insights from population genetics and spatial autocorrelation analysis. Molecular Ecology, 17: 4433–4445. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03924.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Received 11 April 2008; revision received 20 July 2008; accepted 26 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!