David G. Garbuz and Olga G. Zatsepina contributed equally to this work.
Larvae of related Diptera species from thermally contrasting habitats exhibit continuous up-regulation of heat shock proteins and high thermotolerance
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 21, pages 4763–4777, November 2008
How to Cite
GARBUZ, D. G., ZATSEPINA, O. G., PRZHIBORO, A. A., YUSHENOVA, I., GUZHOVA, I. V. and EVGEN’EV, M. B. (2008), Larvae of related Diptera species from thermally contrasting habitats exhibit continuous up-regulation of heat shock proteins and high thermotolerance. Molecular Ecology, 17: 4763–4777. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03947.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Received 7 April 2008; revision received 11 July 2008; accepted 13 August 2008
Vol. 18, Issue 3, 568, Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!