Population fragmentation and major histocompatibility complex variation in the spotted suslik, Spermophilus suslicus
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 22, pages 4801–4811, November 2008
How to Cite
BIEDRZYCKA, A. and RADWAN, J. (2008), Population fragmentation and major histocompatibility complex variation in the spotted suslik, Spermophilus suslicus. Molecular Ecology, 17: 4801–4811. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03955.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Received 26 May 2008; revision received 4 September 2008; accepted 5 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!