Mid-Holocene decline in African buffalos inferred from Bayesian coalescent-based analyses of microsatellites and mitochondrial DNA
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 22, pages 4845–4858, November 2008
How to Cite
HELLER, R., LORENZEN, E. D., OKELLO, J. B. A., MASEMBE, C. and SIEGISMUND, H. R. (2008), Mid-Holocene decline in African buffalos inferred from Bayesian coalescent-based analyses of microsatellites and mitochondrial DNA. Molecular Ecology, 17: 4845–4858. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03961.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Received 17 June 2008; revision received 8 September 2008; accepted 11 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!