Comparative phylogeography of two sibling species of forest-dwelling rodent (Praomys rostratus and P. tullbergi) in West Africa: different reactions to past forest fragmentation
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 5118–5134, December 2008
How to Cite
NICOLAS, V., BRYJA, J., AKPATOU, B., KONECNY, A., LECOMPTE, E., COLYN, M., LALIS, A., COULOUX, A., DENYS, C. and GRANJON, L. (2008), Comparative phylogeography of two sibling species of forest-dwelling rodent (Praomys rostratus and P. tullbergi) in West Africa: different reactions to past forest fragmentation. Molecular Ecology, 17: 5118–5134. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03974.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Received 28 May 2008; revision received 28 May 2008; accepted 18 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!