Genetic and acoustic population structuring in the Okinawa least horseshoe bat: are intercolony acoustic differences maintained by vertical maternal transmission?
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 4978–4991, December 2008
How to Cite
YOSHINO, H., ARMSTRONG, K. N., IZAWA, M., YOKOYAMA, J. and KAWATA, M. (2008), Genetic and acoustic population structuring in the Okinawa least horseshoe bat: are intercolony acoustic differences maintained by vertical maternal transmission?. Molecular Ecology, 17: 4978–4991. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03975.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Received 16 July 2008; revision received 9 September 2008; accepted 21 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!