A cryptic invasion within an invasion and widespread introgression in the European water frog complex: consequences of uncontrolled commercial trade and weak international legislation
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 5023–5035, December 2008
How to Cite
HOLSBEEK, G., MERGEAY, J., HOTZ, H., PLÖTNER, J., VOLCKAERT, F. A. M. and DE MEESTER, L. (2008), A cryptic invasion within an invasion and widespread introgression in the European water frog complex: consequences of uncontrolled commercial trade and weak international legislation. Molecular Ecology, 17: 5023–5035. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03984.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
- Received 9 May 2008; revision received 26 September 2008; accepted 26 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!