Present address: Zoodiversity and Evolution, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, 26111 Oldenburg, Germany.
Dispersal in the spiny damselfish, Acanthochromis polyacanthus, a coral reef fish species without a larval pelagic stage
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 5036–5048, December 2008
How to Cite
MILLER-SIMS, V. C., GERLACH, G., KINGSFORD, M. J. and ATEMA, J. (2008), Dispersal in the spiny damselfish, Acanthochromis polyacanthus, a coral reef fish species without a larval pelagic stage. Molecular Ecology, 17: 5036–5048. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03986.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2008
- Received 13 June 2008; revision received 5 September 2008; accepted 23 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!