Widespread mito-nuclear discordance with evidence for introgressive hybridization and selective sweeps in Lycaeides
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 24, pages 5231–5244, December 2008
How to Cite
GOMPERT, Z., FORISTER, M. L., FORDYCE, J. A. and NICE, C. C. (2008), Widespread mito-nuclear discordance with evidence for introgressive hybridization and selective sweeps in Lycaeides. Molecular Ecology, 17: 5231–5244. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03988.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 22 May 2008; revision received 25 September 2008; accepted 30 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!