Differential permeability of rivers to raccoon gene flow corresponds to rabies incidence in Ontario, Canada
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 43–53, January 2009
How to Cite
CULLINGHAM, C. I., KYLE, C. J., POND, B. A., REES, E. E. and WHITE, B. N. (2009), Differential permeability of rivers to raccoon gene flow corresponds to rabies incidence in Ontario, Canada. Molecular Ecology, 18: 43–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03989.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Received 16 June 2008; revision received 10 September 2008; accepted 26 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!