Present address: National Science Foundation, Division of Environmental Biology, Arlington, Virginia 22230, USA
Morphological and genetic structuring in the Utah Lake sucker complex
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 24, pages 5189–5204, December 2008
How to Cite
COLE, D. D., MOCK, K. E., CARDALL, B. L. and CROWL, T. A. (2008), Morphological and genetic structuring in the Utah Lake sucker complex. Molecular Ecology, 17: 5189–5204. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.03990.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Received 23 June 2008; revision received 5 September 2008; accepted 29 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!