Data deposition: New sequences reported for this study can be accessed through NCBI GenBank under accession nos EU364976–EU365125, EU554068–EU554157, EU554177–EU554262 and FJ377890–FJ378032
Phylogenetic and population genetic divergence correspond with habitat for the pathogen Colletotrichum cereale and allied taxa across diverse grass communities
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 123–135, January 2009
How to Cite
CROUCH, J. A., TREDWAY, L. P., CLARKE, B. B. and HILLMAN, B. I. (2009), Phylogenetic and population genetic divergence correspond with habitat for the pathogen Colletotrichum cereale and allied taxa across diverse grass communities. Molecular Ecology, 18: 123–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04008.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 24 March 2008; revision received 3 September 2008; accepted 19 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!