Present address: Centre d'tudes Biologiques de Chize, CNRS Villiers-en-Bois 79360 Beauvoir-Sur-Niort, France
Spatio-temporal variation in the strength and mode of selection acting on major histocompatibility complex diversity in water vole (Arvicola terrestris) metapopulations
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 80–92, January 2009
How to Cite
OLIVER, M. K., LAMBIN, X., CORNULIER, T. and PIERTNEY, S. B. (2009), Spatio-temporal variation in the strength and mode of selection acting on major histocompatibility complex diversity in water vole (Arvicola terrestris) metapopulations. Molecular Ecology, 18: 80–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04015.x
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2008
- Received 29 July 2008; revision received 15 October 2008; accepted 17 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!