Correction added after online publication 24 December 2008: eqn 2 was changed from to .
Extensive pollen flow in two ecologically contrasting populations of Populus trichocarpa
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 357–373, January 2009
How to Cite
SLAVOV, G. T., LEONARDI, S., BURCZYK, J., ADAMS, W. T., STRAUSS, S. H. and DIFAZIO, S. P. (2009), Extensive pollen flow in two ecologically contrasting populations of Populus trichocarpa. Molecular Ecology, 18: 357–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04016.x
S. H. Strauss and S. P. Difazio contributed equally to this work.
Correction added after online publication 24 December 2008: Vinson (small scale) was moved to the third row in Table 3.
Correction added after online publication 24 December 2008: the y axis label ‘Frequency of pollinations’ in Fig 4 was corrected to ‘Frequency of pollination’.
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 18 August 2008; revision received 8 October 2008; accepted 17 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!