Genetic diversity and gene flow in collapsed and healthy abalone fisheries
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 200–211, January 2009
How to Cite
MILLER, K. J., MAYNARD, B. T. and MUNDY, C. N. (2009), Genetic diversity and gene flow in collapsed and healthy abalone fisheries. Molecular Ecology, 18: 200–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04019.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2008
- Received 5 June 2008; revision received 12 October 2008; accepted 25 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!