IUCN classification zones concord with, but underestimate, the population genetic structure of the zebra shark Stegostoma fasciatum in the Indo-West Pacific
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 248–261, January 2009
How to Cite
DUDGEON, C. L., BRODERICK, D. and OVENDEN, J. R. (2009), IUCN classification zones concord with, but underestimate, the population genetic structure of the zebra shark Stegostoma fasciatum in the Indo-West Pacific. Molecular Ecology, 18: 248–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04025.x
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2008
- Received 29 May 2008; revision received 30 October 2008; accepted 5 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!