Genetic diversity and differentiation processes in the ploidy series of Olea europaea L.: a multiscale approach from subspecies to insular populations
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 454–467, February 2009
How to Cite
GARCÍA-VERDUGO, C., FAY, M. F., GRANADO-YELA, C., DE CASAS, R. R., BALAGUER, L., BESNARD, G. and VARGAS, P. (2009), Genetic diversity and differentiation processes in the ploidy series of Olea europaea L.: a multiscale approach from subspecies to insular populations. Molecular Ecology, 18: 454–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04027.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Received 7 May 2008; revision received 27 October 2008; accepted 3 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!