Hybridization between mouse lemurs in an ecological transition zone in southern Madagascar
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 520–533, February 2009
How to Cite
GLIGOR, M., GANZHORN, J. U., RAKOTONDRAVONY, D., RAMILIJAONA, O. R., RAZAFIMAHATRATRA, E., ZISCHLER, H. and HAPKE, A. (2009), Hybridization between mouse lemurs in an ecological transition zone in southern Madagascar. Molecular Ecology, 18: 520–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04040.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received 5 September 2008; revision revised 6 November 2008; accepted 17 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!