Present address: NOAA National Marine Fisheries Service, Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center, 1601 Kapiolani Blvd Suite 1100 Honolulu, HI 96814; fax: 808-941-0307; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Genetic relatedness and disrupted social structure in a poached population of African elephants
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 722–734, February 2009
How to Cite
GOBUSH, K., KERR, B. and WASSER, S. (2009), Genetic relatedness and disrupted social structure in a poached population of African elephants. Molecular Ecology, 18: 722–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04043.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Received 7 August 2008; revision revised 7 November 2008; accepted 18 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!