Effects of dynamic landscape elements on fish dispersal: the example of creek chub (Semotilus atromaculatus)
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 430–441, February 2009
How to Cite
BOIZARD, J., MAGNAN, P. and ANGERS, B. (2009), Effects of dynamic landscape elements on fish dispersal: the example of creek chub (Semotilus atromaculatus). Molecular Ecology, 18: 430–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04044.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received 15 September 2008; revision revised 18 November 2008; accepted 19 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!