Allan D. McDevitt and Stefano Mariani contributed equally to this work.
Survival in the Rockies of an endangered hybrid swarm from diverged caribou (Rangifer tarandus) lineages
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 665–679, February 2009
How to Cite
McDEVITT, A. D., MARIANI, S., HEBBLEWHITE, M., DECESARE, N. J., MORGANTINI, L., SEIP, D., WECKWORTH, B. V. and MUSIANI, M. (2009), Survival in the Rockies of an endangered hybrid swarm from diverged caribou (Rangifer tarandus) lineages. Molecular Ecology, 18: 665–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04050.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2009
- Received 9 September 2008; revision received 11 November 2008; accepted 21 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!