Accessions: Raw microarray expression data can be accessed from ArrayExpress (http://www.ebi.ac.uk/arrayexpress) using Accession No. E-MAXD-21. Array layout is available under Accession No. A-MAXD-11. Sequence accessions are listed where appropriate in the supplementary data.
Extreme changes to gene expression associated with homoploid hybrid speciation
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 877–889, March 2009
How to Cite
HEGARTY, M. J., BARKER, G. L., BRENNAN, A. C., EDWARDS, K. J., ABBOTT, R. J. and HISCOCK, S. J. (2009), Extreme changes to gene expression associated with homoploid hybrid speciation. Molecular Ecology, 18: 877–889. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04054.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Received 22 September 2008; revision revised 21 November 2008; accepted 27 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!