Present address: Projekt Management Jülich, Division BIO, Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, 52425 Jülich, Germany.
Global-scale analyses of chemical ecology and population genetics in the invasive Argentine ant
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 997–1005, March 2009
How to Cite
BRANDT, M., VAN WILGENBURG, E. and TSUTSUI, N. D. (2009), Global-scale analyses of chemical ecology and population genetics in the invasive Argentine ant. Molecular Ecology, 18: 997–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04056.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Received 19 August 2008; revision revised 12 November 2008; accepted 27 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!