The phylogeographical history of the Iberian steppe plant Ferula loscosii (Apiaceae): a test of the abundant-centre hypothesis
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 848–861, March 2009
How to Cite
PÉREZ-COLLAZOS, E., SΑNCHEZ-GÓMEZ, P., JIMÉNEZ, J. F. and CATALÁN, P. (2009), The phylogeographical history of the Iberian steppe plant Ferula loscosii (Apiaceae): a test of the abundant-centre hypothesis. Molecular Ecology, 18: 848–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04060.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
- Received 9 September 2008; revision received 28 October 2008; accepted 17 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!