Tug of war between continental gene flow and rearing site philopatry in a migratory bird: the sex-biased dispersal paradigm reconsidered
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 593–602, February 2009
How to Cite
LECOMTE, N., GAUTHIER, G., GIROUX, J.-F., MILOT, E. and BERNATCHEZ, L. (2009), Tug of war between continental gene flow and rearing site philopatry in a migratory bird: the sex-biased dispersal paradigm reconsidered. Molecular Ecology, 18: 593–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04067.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Received 19 September 2008; revision received 26 November 2008; accepted 28 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!