Pleistocene glaciation leaves deep signature on the freshwater crab Aegla alacalufi in Chilean Patagonia
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 904–918, March 2009
How to Cite
XU, J., PÉREZ-LOSADA, M., JARA, C. G. and CRANDALL, K. A. (2009), Pleistocene glaciation leaves deep signature on the freshwater crab Aegla alacalufi in Chilean Patagonia. Molecular Ecology, 18: 904–918. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04070.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
- Received 10 August 2008; revision revised 20 November 2008; accepted 27 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!