Pleistocene phylogeography and phylogenetic concordance in cold-adapted spring snails (Bythinella spp.)
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 890–903, March 2009
How to Cite
BENKE, M., BRÄNDLE, M., ALBRECHT, C. and WILKE, T. (2009), Pleistocene phylogeography and phylogenetic concordance in cold-adapted spring snails (Bythinella spp.). Molecular Ecology, 18: 890–903. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04073.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Received 29 September 2008; revision received 26 November 2008; accepted 27 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!