Interplay of host specificity and biogeography in the population structure of a cosmopolitan endoparasite: microsatellite study of Ligula intestinalis (Cestoda)
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1187–1206, March 2009
How to Cite
ŠTEFKA, J., HYPŠA, V. and SCHOLZ, T. (2009), Interplay of host specificity and biogeography in the population structure of a cosmopolitan endoparasite: microsatellite study of Ligula intestinalis (Cestoda). Molecular Ecology, 18: 1187–1206. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04074.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2009
- Received 12 June 2008; revision revised 27 November 2008; accepted 8 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!