Tropical nematode diversity: vertical stratification of nematode communities in a Costa Rican humid lowland rainforest
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 985–996, March 2009
How to Cite
POWERS, T. O., NEHER, D. A., MULLIN, P., ESQUIVEL, A., GIBLIN-DAVIS, R. M., KANZAKI, N., STOCK, S. P., MORA, M. M. and URIBE-LORIO, L. (2009), Tropical nematode diversity: vertical stratification of nematode communities in a Costa Rican humid lowland rainforest. Molecular Ecology, 18: 985–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04075.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Received 1 July 2008; revision received 2 December 2008; accepted 9 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!