Allelic and genotypic diversity in long-term asexual populations of the pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum in comparison with sexual populations
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 801–816, March 2009
How to Cite
KANBE, T. and AKIMOTO, S.-I. (2009), Allelic and genotypic diversity in long-term asexual populations of the pea aphid, Acyrthosiphon pisum in comparison with sexual populations. Molecular Ecology, 18: 801–816. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04077.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Received 9 September 2008; revision revised 29 November 2008; accepted 9 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!