Widespread transcriptional changes pre-empt the critical pelagic–benthic transition in the vetigastropod Haliotis asinina
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 1006–1025, March 2009
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, E. A., DEGNAN, B. M., GUNTER, H., JACKSON, D. J., WOODCROFT, B. J. and DEGNAN, S. M. (2009), Widespread transcriptional changes pre-empt the critical pelagic–benthic transition in the vetigastropod Haliotis asinina. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1006–1025. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2008.04078.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Received 21 July 2008; revision revised 5 October 2008; accepted 21 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!