Population genetic structure of diploid sexual and polyploid apomictic hawthorns (Crataegus; Rosaceae) in the Pacific Northwest
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1145–1160, March 2009
How to Cite
LO, E. Y. Y., STEFANOVIĆ, S. and DICKINSON, T. A. (2009), Population genetic structure of diploid sexual and polyploid apomictic hawthorns (Crataegus; Rosaceae) in the Pacific Northwest. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1145–1160. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04091.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2009
- Received 5 April 2008; revision received 7 December 2008; accepted 18 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!