Present address: Department of Environmental Sciences, Telemark University College, Halvard Eikas Plass, N-3800 Bø i Telemark, Norway.
Dynamic micro-geographic and temporal genetic diversity in vertebrates: the case of lake-spawning populations of brown trout (Salmo trutta)
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1100–1111, March 2009
How to Cite
HEGGENES, J., RØED, K. H., JORDE, P. E. and BRABRAND, Å. (2009), Dynamic micro-geographic and temporal genetic diversity in vertebrates: the case of lake-spawning populations of brown trout (Salmo trutta). Molecular Ecology, 18: 1100–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04101.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
- Received 10 December 2008; accepted 10 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!