Three-genome mosses: complex double allopolyploid origins for triploid gametophytes in Sphagnum
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1439–1454, April 2009
How to Cite
KARLIN, E. F., BOLES, S. B., RICCA, M., TEMSCH, E. M., GREILHUBER, J. and SHAW, A. J. (2009), Three-genome mosses: complex double allopolyploid origins for triploid gametophytes in Sphagnum. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1439–1454. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04113.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Received 13 May 2008; revision received 29 December 2008; accepted 13 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!