Historical divergence of mechanical isolation agents in the ground beetle Carabus arrowianus as revealed by phylogeographical analyses
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1408–1421, April 2009
How to Cite
NAGATA, N., KUBOTA, K., TAKAMI, Y. and SOTA, T. (2009), Historical divergence of mechanical isolation agents in the ground beetle Carabus arrowianus as revealed by phylogeographical analyses. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1408–1421. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04117.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2009
- Received 9 October 2008; revision received 10 January 2009; accepted 22 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!