Wilhelm E. Hagiwara and Naohiro Uwatoko contributed equally to this work.
Diversification in flowering time due to tandem FT-like gene duplication, generating novel Mendelian factors in wild and cultivated rice
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1537–1549, April 2009
How to Cite
HAGIWARA, W. E., UWATOKO, N., SASAKI, A., MATSUBARA, K., NAGANO, H., ONISHI, K. and SANO, Y. (2009), Diversification in flowering time due to tandem FT-like gene duplication, generating novel Mendelian factors in wild and cultivated rice. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1537–1549. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04119.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Received 11 November 2008; revision received 30 December 2008; accepted 14 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!