Pedigrees and microsatellites among endangered ungulates: what do they tell us?
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1352–1364, April 2009
How to Cite
RUIZ-LÓPEZ, M. J., ROLDÁN, E. R. S., ESPESO, G. and GOMENDIO, M. (2009), Pedigrees and microsatellites among endangered ungulates: what do they tell us?. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1352–1364. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04121.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Received 14 May 2008; revision received 14 January 2009; accepted 23 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!