Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA 18015, USA.
Landscape genetics and least-cost path analysis reveal unexpected dispersal routes in the California tiger salamander (Ambystoma californiense)
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1365–1374, April 2009
How to Cite
WANG, I. J., SAVAGE, W. K. and BRADLEY SHAFFER, H. (2009), Landscape genetics and least-cost path analysis reveal unexpected dispersal routes in the California tiger salamander (Ambystoma californiense). Molecular Ecology, 18: 1365–1374. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04122.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Received 6 June 2008; revision received 13 January 2009; accepted 22 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!