Joint senior authors, listed alphabetically.
Does life history predict past and current connectivity for rocky intertidal invertebrates across a marine biogeographic barrier?
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1887–1903, May 2009
How to Cite
AYRE, D. J., MINCHINTON, T. E. and PERRIN, C. (2009), Does life history predict past and current connectivity for rocky intertidal invertebrates across a marine biogeographic barrier?. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1887–1903. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04127.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2009
- Received 20 October 2008; revision received 22 December 2008; accepted 4 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!