Phylogeography of lions (Panthera leo ssp.) reveals three distinct taxa and a late Pleistocene reduction in genetic diversity
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1668–1677, April 2009
How to Cite
BARNETT, R., SHAPIRO, B., BARNES, I., HO, S. Y. W., BURGER, J., YAMAGUCHI, N., HIGHAM, T. F. G., WHEELER, H. T., ROSENDAHL, W., SHER, A. V., SOTNIKOVA, M., KUZNETSOVA, T., BARYSHNIKOV, G. F., MARTIN, L. D., HARINGTON, C. R., BURNS, J. A. and COOPER, A. (2009), Phylogeography of lions (Panthera leo ssp.) reveals three distinct taxa and a late Pleistocene reduction in genetic diversity. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1668–1677. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04134.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Received 3 October 2008; revision received 6 January 2009; accepted 15 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!