Detection of selection signatures within candidate regions underlying trypanotolerance in outbred cattle populations
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1801–1813, April 2009
How to Cite
DAYO, G.-K., THEVENON, S., BERTHIER, D., MOAZAMI-GOUDARZI, K., DENIS, C., CUNY, G., EGGEN, A. and GAUTIER, M. (2009), Detection of selection signatures within candidate regions underlying trypanotolerance in outbred cattle populations. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1801–1813. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04141.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Received 24 October 2008; revision received 16 December 2008; accepted 21 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!