Do landscape processes predict phylogeographic patterns in the wood frog?
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1863–1874, May 2009
How to Cite
LEE-YAW, J. A., DAVIDSON, A., MCRAE, B. H. and GREEN, D. M. (2009), Do landscape processes predict phylogeographic patterns in the wood frog?. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1863–1874. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04152.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2009
- Received 14 October 2008; revision received 4 February 2009; accepted 7 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!