Comparative genetic analyses of historical and contemporary collections highlight contrasting demographic histories for the bumble bees Bombus pensylvanicus and B. impatiens in Illinois
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1875–1886, May 2009
How to Cite
LOZIER, J. D. and CAMERON, S. A. (2009), Comparative genetic analyses of historical and contemporary collections highlight contrasting demographic histories for the bumble bees Bombus pensylvanicus and B. impatiens in Illinois. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1875–1886. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04160.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2009
- Received 5 December 2008; revised 4 February 2009; accepted 10 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!