Sudden expansion of a single brown bear maternal lineage across northern continental Eurasia after the last ice age: a general demographic model for mammals?
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1963–1979, May 2009
How to Cite
KORSTEN, M., HO, S. Y. W., DAVISON, J., PÄHN, B., VULLA, E., ROHT, M., TUMANOV, I. L., KOJOLA, I., ANDERSONE-LILLEY, Z., OZOLINS, J., PILOT, M., MERTZANIS, Y., GIANNAKOPOULOS, A., VOROBIEV, A. A., MARKOV, N. I., SAVELJEV, A. P., LYAPUNOVA, E. A., ABRAMOV, A. V., MÄNNIL, P., VALDMANN, H., PAZETNOV, S. V., PAZETNOV, V. S., RÕKOV, A. M. and SAARMA, U. (2009), Sudden expansion of a single brown bear maternal lineage across northern continental Eurasia after the last ice age: a general demographic model for mammals?. Molecular Ecology, 18: 1963–1979. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04163.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Received 16 June 2008; revised 6 February 2009; accepted 10 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!