Is Cupressus sempervirens native in Italy? An answer from genetic and palaeobotanical data
Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 2276–2286, May 2009
How to Cite
BAGNOLI, F., VENDRAMIN, G. G., BUONAMICI, A., DOULIS, A. G., GONZÁLEZ-MARTÍNEZ, S. C., LA PORTA, N., MAGRI, D., RADDI, P., SEBASTIANI, F. and FINESCHI, S. (2009), Is Cupressus sempervirens native in Italy? An answer from genetic and palaeobotanical data. Molecular Ecology, 18: 2276–2286. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04182.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2009
- Received 3 October 2008; revision accepted 27 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!