GST is still a useful measure of genetic differentiation — a comment on Jost's D
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 2084–2087, May 2009
How to Cite
RYMAN, N. and LEIMAR, O. (2009), GST is still a useful measure of genetic differentiation — a comment on Jost's D. Molecular Ecology, 18: 2084–2087. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04187.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2009
- Received 3 January 2009; revised 16 February 2009; accepted 2 March 2009; doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04187.x
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!