Present address: Department of Biology and Natural Resources, Principia College, Elsah, IL 62028, USA
Molecular phylogenetic biodiversity assessment of arctic and boreal ectomycorrhizal Lactarius Pers. (Russulales; Basidiomycota) in Alaska, based on soil and sporocarp DNA
Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 2213–2227, May 2009
How to Cite
GEML, J., LAURSEN, G. A., TIMLING, I., MCFARLAND, J. M., BOOTH, M. G., LENNON, N., NUSBAUM, C. and TAYLOR, D. L. (2009), Molecular phylogenetic biodiversity assessment of arctic and boreal ectomycorrhizal Lactarius Pers. (Russulales; Basidiomycota) in Alaska, based on soil and sporocarp DNA. Molecular Ecology, 18: 2213–2227. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-294X.2009.04192.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2009
- Received 23 May 2008; revised 6 March 2009; accepted 13 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!